Verdeacqua Suite is an enchanting complex of trulli immersed in the most authentic countryside of the Itria Valley, in Puglia, a few steps from the town of Locorotondo and not far from other villages and cities of historical and cultural interest in this area of southern Italy. : Alberobello, Ostuni, Martina Franca, Cisternino, etc.
It is an exclusive location surrounded by nature, equipped with every comfort and a heated indoor mini-pool.
Verdeacqua Suite is able to offer guests an experience of complete relaxation and privacy, it is ideal for families and couples who want to spend a stay away from the chaos of the city.
Our accommodation facility has a style that combines classic and rustic elements typical of Puglia, comfortably accommodates up to 4 people, 5 considering the sofa bed made available. It's composed by:
- entrance / living room equipped with table, chairs and characteristic furniture;
- kitchen equipped with induction cooking area;
- double bedroom;
- single bedroom (with the possibility of adding a second bed);
- main bathroom with shower
- service bathroom with equipped laundry;
The suite continues with three trulli all dedicated to relaxation, which host:
- a corner fireplace made entirely of local stone with TV;
- a mini heated hydromassage pool, with 4 hydromassage stations with a waterfall created inside one of the cones, with natural stone finishes and a view towards the outside;
The pool has an automatic water treatment system, managed by oxygen and automatic internal PH control. This feature guarantees perfect sanitation, giving the guest the feeling of diving into a natural pool. The water is completely tasteless and odorless.
The large outdoor garden, characterized by about 700 m of greenery, is full of olive trees, flowers and typically Apulian vegetation. In this area there are:
- a carefully furnished gazebo with table and chairs;
- a barbecue equipped to prepare rich open-air grills;
- sunbeds to enjoy the sun of the Itria Valley;
- a playground, dedicated to the little ones who in this way can play and have fun in contact with nature;
Do you like what you see?